The power of using Design thinking to spark social innovation
Experience the design thinking process for yourself, a deep dive into the tools and methods used to solve complex social problems.
Are you working towards creating social impact? Would you like to learn how to apply design thinking to solve problems and meet the needs of the people you serve in an innovative way? Then, come learn more about how design thinking can help you generate impactful human-centred ideas and find creative solutions that inspire positive social change!
Who is it for?
- People working for organisations focusing on social impact.
- People or organisations who are exploring ways to work differently, towards being more agile, innovative, creative and inclusive.
- Teams or individuals who want to enable more co-creation and social innovation in their organisations or work.
- 1-day in-person workshop in Amsterdam. (Additional locations can be discussed for teams interested in planning a private workshop session).
- From 5 to 12 participants working together on a given challenge.
- Introduction based on theory, storytelling with real-life examples, inspiring discussions and practical exercises.
Fee: €475,- including VAT per person for a 1-day training. The price Includes refreshments, vegetarian lunch and training materials.
For every extra person you bring in, we will give you a 5% discount (up to 15%). If you attended the webinar, you will get a 25 euro discount.
Attendants: Minimum five participants, maximum twelve.
Date: 18th January 2023 from 9 to 17 h (CET)
Location: 57, Ms. van Riemsdijkweg, 1033 RC Amsterdam
If you are unable to attend the 18th January workshop or you would like a custom-made DT workshop for your team, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss alternate timings.
Fill in the form below to receive more information about our training and what we can do for you.